In this video I share my story of how Psychedelics have supported healing a part of my life that I hadn’t been able to do with therapy. I hope this encourages conversations about psychedelics and decriminalization.
View on youtube here: https://youtu.be/tyM5so1MBEQ
- This podcast discusses common questions about Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy and Therapeutic Use of Psychedelics.
- Some questions answered includes:
- How many treatments?
- What does it look like?
- What’s being worked on?
- How does it support connection to one’s body?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages?
- Who is this not for?
- What kind of training and preparation should a therapist have in order to do this?
- What advice do you have for someone considering this therapy?
- What are the preconceptions and which ones aren’t true?
Please note – there was a recording issue that made this episode more tin sounding. This error has been fixed for all moving forward. Thank you for your understanding. We wanted to share this content.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |